BREAKING NEWS – New information on proposals for a THIRD RUNWAY.
Join us at our AGM!
BREAKING NEWS – New information comes to light on proposals for a THIRD RUNWAY.
Damning detail and dodgy predictions about benefits have been revealed in the latest documents released by the Department for Transport as part of its revised consultation, which opened on 24th October. Find out more at:
Stop Heathrow Expansion Annual General Meeting
Friday 10 November
Doors open at 7pm (for drinks and nibbles) for 7.30pm start
St. Mary’s Church Hall, High Street, Harmondsworth, UB7 0AQ
Our AGM will look at key local issues, including:
· The latest consultation on the proposals that could destroy our villages – how to get more information and respond before it ends on 19 December 2017
· Air pollution – which is damaging our health. Even with two runways, Heathrow is failing to meet legal air pollution limits
· Recent marketing letters sent to some residents regarding compulsory purchase
· Increased traffic generated on local roads.
· John McDonnell, MP for Hayes & Harlington
· Aviation Environment Federation, a national organisation focusing on environmental impacts of aviation
If you would like to be part of our committee for the coming year, please let us know. Send in a note about yourself and what you feel you can offer us, by 5pm on Wednesday 8th November. Email email@example.com or send a written nomination to Howcroft, High Street, Harmondsworth, Middx., UB7 0AQ.
A third runway would mean 700 extra planes every day - that’s another 700 reasons to fight Heathrow expansion
Campaign groups in the No 3rd Runway Coalition staged a Red Planes event to highlight these shocking figures. While we believe a 3rd runway is undeliverable, we must ensure our voices are heard so that current residents and future generations do not suffer any further any further a result of repeated demands for airport expansion.